Results you can expect to experience:
- Better tasting produce – flavor is crisp and true to the produce
- Specifically, customers will notice flavor enhancements in raspberries, grapes, apples, strawberries, cucumbers, carrots & bell peppers to name a few
- Surface of produce will be clean – when rubbed with fingers you may hear a squeak
- Lettuce will be crisp – wash, rinse and cool, ready to serve within 1 to 3 hours
- Will reduce bacteria to safe levels (Does not sterilize products)
- Extended shelf life by 2 to 4 days is typical
- Washing process will not damage the tenderest produce
- Base wash solution is concentrated keeping costs to a minimum
Use 1 tsp (minimum) per gallon of wash water and lightly rinse.
For the 16 oz bottle use 2 pumps to make a gallon of wash water … for the 64 oz bottle one pump makes 3 to 5 gallons.
*** special note – depending upon water hardness you may need to change the volume of concentrate that you use … to determine this, put the concentrate into your container or sink first, draw water and you should see a very small amount of bubbles that look like they may be suds and then adjust accordingly.