Product Description – “A truly unique product in today’s marketplace.” It is designed to be the last process step prior to consumption for all fruits and vegetables, regardless of source. It cleans bio films, dirt, wax, pesticides, pathogens and anti-microbial wash residues off the surface of the produce via an immersion washing process that does not damage the produce, leaving it clean and refreshingly tasty.
Results you can expect to experience:
- Better tasting produce – flavor is crisp and true to the produce
- Specifically, customers will notice flavor enhancements in raspberries, grapes, apples, strawberries, cucumbers, carrots & bell peppers to name a few
- Surface of produce will be clean – when rubbed with fingers you may hear a squeak
- Lettuce will be crisp – wash, rinse and cool, ready to serve within 1 to 3 hours
- Will reduce bacteria to safe levels (Does not sterilize products)
- Extended shelf life by 2 to 4 days is typical
- Washing process will not damage the tenderest produce
- Base wash solution is concentrated keeping costs to a minimum
Use 1 tsp (minimum) per gallon of wash water and lightly rinse.
For the 16 oz bottle use 2 pumps to make a gallon of wash water … for the 64 oz bottle one pump makes 3 to 5 gallons.
*** special note – depending upon water hardness you may need to change the volume of concentrate that you use … to determine this, put the concentrate into your container or sink first, draw water and you should see a very small amount of bubbles that look like they may be suds and then adjust accordingly.